Founded in 2013
The Taiwan Necklace Project was a collaboration with jewelry designer Shannon Shiang to create necklaces of the outline of Taiwan. The project raised over $2,800 for the Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Students Association (ITASA).
- One of our most exciting partnerships this spring – ITASA blog, July 2013. Shared by TaiwaneseAmerican.org
- Customer Photos: fauxbana, nykeiko, etc., May 2013
- ITASA’s April Fundraisers: Taiwan Necklace Project and Formosa Treasures – TaiwaneseAmerican.org, April 2013
- Necklaces and New Year’s Resolutions – Mochi Magazine, April 2013. Shared by Taiwan Center LA,
- The Taiwan Necklace Project – Personal Blog, April 2013. Shared by ITASA, TAP-Boston, JHU TASA, etc.